We build year-round and construction volunteers are essential to our success. This year we plan to build 5-6 homes and will need a thousand or more volunteers to complete our goal.
Here's a summary of our Construction Volunteer program:
- No previous construction skills are required or expected.
- All tools, gloves and safety gear provided and supervised by skilled construction team.
- Typical tasks include framing, drywall, soffit work, interior and exterior painting, and landscape related work. We have homes at different stages of completion, and ask for your flexibility with assignments.
- Year-round building, weather permitting, excluding holidays.
- Build days each week: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Dress accordingly- no shorts or open-toed shoes...expect to get dirty!
- All construction volunteers must be present for Sign-in and Safety Presentation at 8:30am. No exceptions.
- Construction site volunteers must be adults, 18+.
- If you want to help out, come and volunteer! Join together with friends, members of your church or company...if you can swing a hammer, you can build with us!
Please contact us to set up a date on the schedule!