We run on volunteer power! The Loveland ReStore accepts donated merchandise to then be processed through certain departments and sold to support Habitat for Humanity's mission to build affordable housing for Loveland families and individuals.
What does a ReStore volunteer do?
- Assist with donation drop-offs.
- Inspect, clean and test incoming donations.
- Package, label and price incoming donations.
- Meet and greet customers.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of aisles and merchandise.
Departments in need of volunteers - Receiving, electronics, patio, furniture, clothing and housewares.
Volunteers at the ReStore have the freedom to create their own schedule based around their availability. We are open for volunteers Monday - Saturday from 8:30 am - 6:00 pm.